Slower Performance After SP1. Please Help
intel hd 4000, or a graphics card? Please Help Trouble installing Service Pack 2 How to get computer to recognize my laptop hard drive Test installation of Windows 7 Second hard drive not displayed in "my computer" More FIXED? I am quite annoyed as my old dual core never had this problem but that ran 32 bit not 64 bit and I don't think I installed service pack 1.Any help? weblink
It caused a lot of computers to slow down so much they were un-useable, its microsoft, service packs aren't always a good thing. Aswell why are you complaining about a computer being slower with a new service pack, haven't you heard of service pack 2 for xp. Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components Motherboards Games Storage Overclocking Tutorials All categories GPU HIERARCHY CPU HIERARCHY Brands Tutorials Other sites Tom's Guide When I had finally reached the desktop, I started installing updates.
Windows 7 Sp1 Slows Down Computer
One of them was service pack 1. I have a graphics card, Radeon HD 7950. Cyberman222Apr 5, 2013, 10:59 AM Sam0oneau-1295699 said: I'm sure there was, sorry you're right, I'm getting it confused with vista.
Before, when I first installed Windows, it was very speedy. It caused a lot of computers to slow down so much they were un-useable, its microsoft, service packs aren't always a good thing. Thanks for the reply.By the way, there is no such thing as service pack 2 as Microsoft are forcing people to Windows 8 to get updates.I don't have direct x as type dxdiag into search and click enter.
I right clicked the desktop just to test it out and it took about 15 seconds to pop up. How To Uninstall Service Pack 1 Windows 7 Ask a new question Read More Windows 7 slow operating system Computers Related Resources Slowwww Computer Problem with installing xp on a new hard drive on new computer UP grade existing It will tell you what version of direct x you have, but what 3d accelerator do you have? https://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/178204-explorer-folder-seriously-slow-after-sp1.html Problems installing Windows 7 on a newly installed Hard Drive Can't find your answer ?
Service pack 1 only brings along updates that you can get through the updater so it is almost pointless anyway.I can agree that they are not the best Related Resources Service Service pack 1 to blame or graphics drivers?? Forced Service Pack 1 ruined everything Installing windows XP on the same hard drive with a different computer Service Pack 1 Causing Slow Speeds? type dxdiag into search and click enter.
- Thats it.Except this reason no harm is there . ____________________Can you then explain whey we have hundreds if not thousands of threads of people that have mixed DRAM and it won't
- As you would expect from a modern laptop - particularly one that aspires to the Ultrabo0ok concept of powerful yet easily portable computing - networking is provided by built in 802.11
- ASUS N550JK-DS71T - slow download speed with wifi in Network & Sharing Hi, I have a ASUS N550JK-DS71T laptop which has about half the download speed with wifi compared to a
- Thus, it’s possible, but note that when you start mixing speeds, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, so to speak.
- Newegg will NOT send you any missing accessories, even if it is required to use all of the item’s functions.
- Any accessories MAY OR MAY NOT be included.
- With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
- Anti-Spam Validation Submit ► Rating:5/5 (2,551) Ships from United States.
How To Uninstall Service Pack 1 Windows 7
It will tell you what version of direct x you have, but what 3d accelerator do you have? Get the answer Sam0oneau-1295699Apr 5, 2013, 6:22 AM I'm sure there was, sorry you're right, I'm getting it confused with vista. intel hd 4000, or a graphics card? Now my computer hardware is no way slow so I do not understand what is going on... Malwarebytes
I don't think that will solve my problem though.I think I will re-wipe and stay without it. It is not as if I have many start up programs either, I disabled all but one important one and it made no difference... Afterwards when I first got back to the desktop after long install of service pack, my PC was acting strangely slower upon accessing it. check over here Cyberman222Apr 5, 2013, 6:16 AM Sam0oneau-1295699 said: Check if you have Direct x 10 or 11, if you have direct x 10 consider installing service pack 2, it should give you
Before I rebooted my PC after installing the updates I also updated my graphics drivers. Ask ! Sorry about this being so long but I had to explain the situation...Thanks! 4 answers Last reply Apr 5, 2013 More about computer slow installing service pack Sam0oneau-1295699Apr 5, 2013, 5:41